8 steps to Create Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Quiz Game Show in PowerPoint
✅ Animations, Lifelines, Sound Effects and more!
50:50 Lifeline: We need to make two wrong answers disappear on click of the lifeline button.
1. Insert an oval shape, type ’50:50′ rename the shape to LL5050.
2. Add a disappear animation to any two wrong answer shapes.
3. Under Trigger Options, make the animations occur on click of LL5050.
Audience Lifeline: We need to make a graph appear on click of this lifeline button.
1. Insert an oval shape, type ‘Audience’ and rename the shape to LLAud.
2. Insert a Bar Graph and adjust the values such that the correct option has the biggest bar.
3. Add an appear animation to the Bar Graph which is triggered on click of LLAud.
Call A Friend Lifeline: A 30-second timer must occur on the click of this lifeline button.
1. Insert an oval shape, type ‘Call’ and rename the shape to LLCall.
2. Insert a rectangle shape with two animations: entrance-appear, and an exit-wipe with a duration of 30-seconds. Both the animations must be triggered on click of LLCall.
3. When the first animation takes place, the host can inform the friend about the situation. On click of the lifeline button again, the 30-seconds would begin where the player can talk to the friend.
Similarly, you can also make the Ask The Host lifeline in this interactive PowerPoint Game. Make sure that these lifelines shapes (buttons) are also present in all the question slides.
We also need to make these lifeline buttons disappear once they are clicked on all the slides. We don’t want it to show up again once it is used. We make this possible using the following VBA Code:
Sub LifeLine(oSh As Shape) For i = 2 To 16 ActivePresentation.Slides(i).Shapes(oSh.Name).Visible = msoFalse Next i End Sub Sub InitialiseGame() For i = 2 To 16 ActivePresentation.Slides(i).Shapes("LL5050").Visible = msoCTrue ActivePresentation.Slides(i).Shapes("LLCall").Visible = msoCTrue ActivePresentation.Slides(i).Shapes("LLAud").Visible = msoCTrue Next i ActivePresentation.SlideShowWindow.View.GotoSlide 2 End Sub
How to make Millionaire Game in PowerPoint?
Using Microsoft PowerPoint, you create your own Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Quiz Game Show Template. Teachers and Educators can use this PowerPoint Game in their classroom to review their materials or prep students for a big quiz. Many students may already be familiar with the basic concept of the show, and if not, introduce it to them using this PowerPoint game! The interactive features of this game, lifelines such as Class Poll, Ask the Class or Phone a Classmate will increase student participation.
Similarly, you can play this PowerPoint Game Template in Zoom or Google Meet for family game nights, parties, office workplaces, events, get-togethers and more by simply sharing your screen and audio.
You can also download the Free PowerPoint Game Template below and customise the blank template by adding your own set of questions and answers. What are you waiting for? Become the host of your very own Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Game!
🎯 In this tutorial
Download Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Quiz Game PowerPoint Template For Free
🤝 Free Template
Design One with Animations & Lifeline
- Original Music + Sound Effects
- 50/50, Audience, Call A Friend
- Teachers: 50 Qs with Lifelines
- Streamers: Green Screen
- Import Questions From Excel
🌞 Free Template
Design Two with Moneyboard & Timer